With more than 20 years of experience, our Client is seen as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials.
To sustain its grow, our client is looking for a Clinical Project Coordinator.
The Clinical Project Coordinator is the key client contact for projects where the Company is performing multiple tasks (randomization, clinical data management, biostatistics, and/or medical writing).
As a Clinical Project Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure optimal relationship with clients by day to day communication, project meetings, reporting, and quality assurance.
• Ensure a positive relationship between different internal departments.
• Keep the study planning and milestones up to date.
• Detect, resolve and/or escalate project problems and conflicts when necessary.
• Perform regular project budget analysis in order to ensure that the project is on time and in budget.
• Ensure that appropriate documentation is filed in the Trial Master File and that services are produced and maintained for each project.
• Assist the Quality Assurance department to prepare customer audits of their projects, and attend the audit as necessary.
• At least 5 years experience in clinical trials and good knowledge of the Company areasof expertise : Randomization, Clinical Data Management and/or Biostatistics
• Experience in Project Management in Clinical Research managing project teams, planning and budgets.
• Excellent level of leadership, self-motivation, business acumen and negotiation
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of CROs and the pharmaceutical industry
• Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Strong independent worker and team player
• Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written and good communication skills