Our Client is the collective research and innovation centre for the technological industry in Belgium. It is the partner of choice for technological innovation in the market. They employ 150 passionate experts yearly helping 1.500 companies to realise their innovation projects.
Our Client is looking for a new team member to join the Team in Brussels!
Become part of a unique team of professionals with the mission to make the technological industry fully familiar with the innovative potential of software in various products and services.
Do you like to anticipate the latest trends in global digitization? Are you eager to share your technological knowledge with companies? Do you like setting up innovative digital projects? Do you want to have a big impact on the Brussels digital ecosystem? Do you want to be on the cross road where technology, business and engineering meet? … If yes this opportunity might be something for you!
If (parts of) the profile description below sounds familiar, do not hesitate to apply.
Responsible for the project follow-up in digital:
- You contribute to the realisation of Research Center ambition: supporting the Brussels industry in developing digital innovation;
- You develop and deliver high-impact (technological) services to companies in the domain of digital transformation;
- You maintain and develop relations with companies, other research organisations and the authorities to discuss possible technological developments/potential projects;
- You follow the latest technological developments in digitalization within the research and business world and raise the awareness of companies through several media channels;
- You build a strong network in Brussels with companies and research centres.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a passion for software and digitalisation in all industries
- You hold an academic master's degree
- You can demonstrate actual experience in the following domains:
- Technical sales experience in companies
- Good insights in Cloud, IoT, Security techniques
- Experience in setting up and managing multi-disciplinary projects
- You have good coaching skills and like to interact with companies
- You feel comfortable with multidisciplinary approaches and you can create solutions with experts from domains other than software