R&D and Clinical Scientist
Our client is an innovative company specialized in all aspects of silicium that affects health. They develop and create new molecules and new concepts with silicium as framework. The applications are various: food supplement, pharma and cosmetic products.
- Thanks to your bio-chemical background, you analyse the mechanisms of action of the silicium and you report these conclusions to the General Manager in the aim to develop the innovation pipeline.
- You participate to preclinical and clinical activities.
- You act as an internal Clinical Research Associate and you develop and maintain contacts with Key Opinion Leaders, Universities and CRO’s and other external partners in order to ensure the progression of the projects.
- You are in charge of the development of protocols.
- You are responsible for the validation of publication literature and scientific writing.
- You have a Phd Degree in Bio-Chemistry/Biomedical Sciences/Biology or a Master Degree with a first experience in scientific projects.
- You have a first experience in Clinical Research activities and a good overview of the different stages and Standard Operating Procedures. In that domain.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English and French with excellent spoken and writing skills in these languages.
- You are flexible and you have good organizational aptitudes.
- A dynamic, inovative and familial work environment in a open-minded and experimented small team
- Permanent (or Freelance) contract, Full time job
- Location: Charleroi (Courcelles)
- Start date: ASAP