Supply Chain Coordinator
As one of the leaders in the field for manufacturing industrial communication products and providing solutions for connecting automation devices to industrial networks, our client has a driving passion for creating impactful products that enable their customers to widen their market and improve their business.As one of the leaders in the field for manufacturing industrial communication products and providing solutions for connecting automation devices to industrial networks, our client has a driving passion for creating impactful products that enable their customers to widen their market and improve their business.
As part of the supply chain team, you will ensure sur availability of the material in production for their client business unit, drive the relationship with the suppliers and be part of the global sourcing activities within the Group.
You will be responsible to optimize the triplet quality, delivery, cost by doing the following tasks:
- Ensure the availability of material in production to respect the production planning
- Place orders towards their suppliers and keep up to date the system with the various backlogs
- Update forecasts towards their suppliers
- Respect the targeted stock levels
- Update supply forecasts into the ERP once a month in order to plan the production of goods
- Keep the references up-to-date in the system (safety stocks, reorder points and EOQ)
- Support the production with planning activities
- Do the analysis of the BOM, terms & conditions of the quotes
- Negotiate prices for PCBA, accessories and other items with their suppliers
- Draft contracts with their key suppliers
- Is responsible for PCN (collect, analysis, record, actions to be taken)
- Ensure and carry good collaboration with their suppliers
- Is part of the Global sourcing team and collaborate with the team to match the Group strategy
- Benchmark and participate to audits to select new potential suppliers
- Support R&D department to avoid shortages or long lead time components
- Support supply departments with various projects to improve the supply chain and the external/internal processes
- Support R&D with run of prototypes (sourcing & purchasing of material)
- Report stock to finance monthly
- Keep up to date the price of raw material
- Monitor day to day activities and communication with their suppliers
- Manage the safety stock of strategic components
- Ability to negociate and sustain supplier relationships while firmly explaining your needs.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analysing and interpreting datas
- Is willing to travel several times a year
- Good knowledges of Excel and Word
- You preferably have experience with an ERP
- You have a flexible and solution-oriented mindset. You have a "can do" mentality
- Know how to set priorities
- You have a positive attitude
- Fluent in English
- Experienced with electronics products & components, any knowledge in electronic is a plus
- You have a master degree, preferably in supply chain or electronics or you have an equivalent experience
- A permanent contract.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits.
- Opportunities for continuous professional training and development relating to your skills and experience.
- An excellent working atmosphere in an informal, collaborative culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- They are currently expanding their Engineering footprint in the IIoT world and have opportunities for engineers who are the best in their field. If you are looking to work in an exciting, dynamic, and fun environment with a collaborative culture where your talent is valued over a role title, look no further.