Our client is a scale up medical device healthcare company active in digital sedation. Its innovation has been recognised through a dozen medical, scientific and business awards. They are the 2021 winner of the Digital Wallonia Startup Award.
Our client commits to evidence-based innovation in non-pharmacological digital therapies bringing novel validated therapeutic approaches for better patient care with better medical and health-economic outcome.
This new therapeutic approach, validated by randomised clinical studies, results in unequalled patient comfort, better operating conditions for practitioners - smoother and uninterrupted - and a significant improvement in clinical results.
Our client is a scale up company that is significantly accelerating its growth, internationalization and business upscaling. In this context, we are looking for a Commercial Director who is in charge of the management of sales and the growth of presence in the market and certain other operational tasks, in close cooperation with the CEO.
The commercial director will report to the CEO and will have external contacts with the clients, trade fairs, congresses, etc.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Defining and developing sales strategy in close collaboration with the CEO to reach the commercial organizational objectives of the company
- Implementation of the Company's commercial strategy, at national and international level
- In first phase: direct responsible for the Benelux-market
- Advice on and negotiate sales channels together with the distribution partner and channel manager
- Optimization of sales channels
- Establishing a highly qualified team of sales leaders and sales people, area managers and application support people
- Development and animation of sales teams, stakeholders, distributors, agents, ...
- Implementation and monitoring of international distribution contracts
- Advice on sales price policy
- Setting and leading sales targets and managing sales department budget in line with approved business plan
- Preparation and monitoring of commercial reporting
- Collaboration with the management team to optimize sales outcome throughout the company
- Reporting on sales performance, expectation, potential and planning using the Oncomfort designated platforms
- Supervision and animation of the sales and management teams of distributors
- Definition of human resources needs and implementation of the recruitment plan
- Motivation and mentoring of staff and management to obtain and exceed objectives
- Building and maintaining network with good contacts
- Organizing and implementing training and development plan for the sales-related staff
Education, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- 5 + years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Languages: fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Travel : Benelux : frequent / commute travel – ROW : tbd
- Strong leadership, management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be hands on and ready to help wherever needed to drive the growth of the company
How to apply ?
If you wish to apply, please send your application to Tom Van de Woestijne:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.