Our client is specialized in the development and manufacturing of vibration monitoring systems, vibration reduction and structural control mechatronic devices.
To ensure their growth, they are looking for an engineer who will be in charge of the software’s embedded in their smart sensing devices and active vibration control schemes. He/she will be in charge of the complete development cycles, from the requirement definition to the software deployment and the on-site verification of the device performances.
Required preliminary knowledge
- Master in Sciences
- Experience in embedded software coding
- Practical experience in the development of embedded systems
- Good knowledge of C language
- Good understanding of electronic drawings and component datasheets.
- Language skills: English
- Programming of the peripherals integrated into the microcontrollers, management of the interruptions and optimization of DMA transfers
- Interfacing of electronic components using SPI, I²C bus.
- Use of pre-emptive, multi-task and real-time operating systems for microcontrollers or embedded systems.
- Use of embedded communication stacks (Bluetooth, UDP / IP, TCP / IP, USB, etc ...)
- Consumption optimization of ultra-low power microcontrollers.
- Use of embedded file systems
- Use of middelware network (FTP, NTP, SMTP, etc…)
- Use of middelware for the connection to the Cloud (MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, etc…)
- Programming of digital filters, signal processing algorithms and numerical control algorithms.