Founded, in 2000, our client is an international contract research organisation (CRO) laboratory providing state-of-the-art integrated platforms in proteomics and immune monitoring services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our client operates globally, with facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, and partners with some of the largest and most prominent pharmaceutical companies and biotechs. With a deep expertise in complex flow cytometry, its site in Gosselies, Belgium, specializes in immune monitoring to support the development of innovative vaccines and cancer immune therapies.
In the context of its growing immune monitoring service offering, they are looking to hire a Laboratory Group Leader for its site in Gosselies, Belgium.
You are looking for an opportunity that allows you to combine your laboratory technical skills and your managerial abilities?
You want to be able to bring your expertise and your organizational skills in order to satisfy your customers?
Leader by nature, you like to coach and guide your team on operational in order to work efficiently?
Plus One can offers you this challenge:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent, preferably in Immunology.
• A first experience as team manager.
• Practical knowledge of general laboratory operations, with focus on biological analysis techniques;
• Good knowledge of the following techniques: blood sample processing, cell counting, and cell cryopreservation techniques, cell culture techniques, immunostaining procedures, immune monitoring techniques including flow cytometry and ELISpot;
• Excellent knowledge of Quality Systems, such as GCP, GCLP, ISO/IEC 17025, 15189 and CAP
• Knowledge of procedures and protocols for containment of biohazardous material, safety procedures and guidelines
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Flexible to guide team within and outside business hours:
• Ability to make appropriate decisions, especially under short timelines and when dealing with complex situations
• Ability to multitask.
• Able to prioritize his/her work as well as the work of others;
• Excellent communication (French and English).
• Strong quality mindset