Our client is specialized in simulation process integration and numerical design optimization.
The company is a simulation innovation partner to manufacturers in automotive, aerospace and other engineering-intense industries.
The Marketing& Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for creating marketing content and performing prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Representatives.
This candidate will be a highly motivated, self -starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources. A self-driven dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Reporting to: Product Marketing Manager The Marketing & Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to
- Writing press releases, online content, and company articles for our online channels
- Supporting webinar activities incl. hosting
- Helping to drive leads and online traffic with web-based activities and programs
- Create and implement marketing campaigns for target markets.
- Assessing and communicating the results of marketing campaigns
- Develop new business leads via the established channels and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Noesis Solutions offering and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached, as well as reporting and followu p activities meet the organization requirements.
Minimal required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Digital-) Marketing, Business, Communications, or related fields
- 1-3 years' experience with marketing, preferred within a technical/engineering industry is a plus
- Experience in social media and online communication
- Excellent customer centric service skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Technical experience :
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
- Extended use of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and similar
- Full time and challenging job as part of an excellent team
- Start date: ASAP
- The pride to promote high-tech innovation
Our client is a fast growing and financially healthy company with a flat organizational structure and an informal, flexible working atmosphere. Employees say that they feel encouraged to take initiative and develop their careers