About our client
Our client is a dynamic and expanding company that excels in the process of engineering and designing novel products and machinery. With their strong team of engineers and designers, they cooperate with their clients in order to develop a unique product that is more innovative and more advanced than what exists on the market.
The company is based in Leuven with easy access (train station in walking distance), located in the historical city centre with close proximity to shops, bars and restaurants.
In order to support their growth, they are looking for a Medical Electronics Engineer.
- You are responsible for the electronics design development of medical devices prototypes
- You write test plans and perform testing and test reporting
- You document the design, development and testing activities in accordance with medical device regulations
- You collaborate with mechanical engineers to build the prototype
- You work closely with the mechanics and firmware engineers to create a fully integrated product
- You design PCBs, and lay-out multi-layer and dense design solutions in compliance with the standards.
- You are in charge of the final design of the PCB
- You select the best suppliers in accordance to the prototype
- You are in charge of choosing the micro-controller, microprocessor and selecting the components
- You take the lead in working with electronics suppliers to set up manufacturing once the device is ready for large-scale production
- You realise the compliance testing to meet all the requirements and safety measures (IEC 60601)
- You share knowledge with the team and guide them in the electronics area for the medical device development
- You have Master in Electronics Engineering or similar field
- You have between 3 or 5 years of experience in medical electronics development
- You have a good knowledge and experience with the IEC 60601 standards
- You are fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- You are a team player
- You build strong relationships with the customers
- You are innovation-driven and creative
Our client’s offer
- Work with passionate people in a cutting-edge environment
- Work on multiple and various innovative projects
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Have an impact on people’s health