Yamabiko Europe is a Belgian company and is a member of Yamabiko. Based in Japan, Yamabiko is a global company with major markets in Japan and the Americas and a growing business presence in Europe, Asia, and other countries. Yamabiko manufactures and sells Outdoor Power Equipment, Agricultural machinery and Industrial machinery. Yamabiko is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. More information can be found at www.yamabiko-corp.co.jp/english/.
Yamabiko Europe (YE) has two business activities:
- Robotic mowers and golf ball pickers: world leader in commercial-scale automatic lawn mowers for large areas: Yamabiko designs, manufactures and sells robot mowers for turf areas up to 30,000 m2 and automatic ball pickers that collect golf balls on practices.
Belrobotics and ECHO Robotics robots are currently used to maintain sports facilities (soccer, football, baseball, rugby, golf courses, horse race tracks), private gardens, and large commercial and industrial open spaces. More information can be found at www.belrobotics.com and www.echorobotics.com. As a full-fledged Yamabiko Group company, they are intensifying their reach in Europe, and starting distributing their products and applications in North America, Japan and selected countries in the rest of the world.
- Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE): YE is the full-pledged distributor of ECHO and SHINDAIWA products across Europe, Africa and Middle East, taking responsibility for sales and profits. OPE products include chain saws for limbing, felling, and pruning trees: trimmers and brushcutters for grass cutting, mowing and clearing, and power blowers for blowing, collecting, and shredding leaves and debris.
In order to strengthen their OPE Sales department, they are looking for an OPE Commercial Assistant.
- Process sales orders received from our European customers to YBK organization
- Make and submit sales invoices for the purchase orders upon receipt of shipment advice from YBK
- Month-end & year-end transactions (in cooperation with the Accounting team)
- First Point of Contact for the OPE Customers with regards to their orders, deliveries, any type of questions. Communication mainly by email.
- Assistance to the Regional Sales managers and other team members (important communication, occasional organization of internal or external events, travel assistance, …)
- Process sales orders for stock kept at the Ziegler warehouse in Belgium,
- Marketing Projects for the OPE department (updating of the pricelists, updating contact list, Point of Sales material / Exhibition material)
- Follow up of payments/credit limits for distributors
- Back up for other Commercial Assistants when they are absent (sickness, holidays, ….
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Office management or equivalent
- You are fluent in French and have a very good knowledge of English (both writing and speaking).Dutch is an asset
- You will thrive in a team support role,
- You are a problem-solver,
- You are assertive, diplomatic, flexible and rigorous, customer-oriented,
- You plan and organise your work and priorities appropriately,
- You are dynamic and proactive and have good communication skills,
- You communicate easily with a variety of people (both orally and in writing),
- You have a perfect command of the MS Office suite, especially in XL,
- You are ERP minded (BOB SAGE program, Silicon, …),
- Knowledge of Power BI can be considered as an asset,
- You have an eagerness to learn and a willingness to evolve in a fast changing organisation.
You will work at YE, which is located in Wavre, 25 km south east of Brussels in a truly international environment
If you are interested by this position, please send your application to: Mélodie Dumoulin
Email : email@example.com
You can find all our opportunities on the website www.plusonesearch.be