About our client
Our client is a subsidiary of a Canadian group specialized in Engineering Consulting Services in pharmaceutical, biotechnological, food and industrial engineering.
They offer services such as process, packaging, cleanrooms, utilities, automation, and regulatory compliance fields.
Within the context of expanding the Belgian subsidiary, they are looking for a Process Engineer.
You will report to the Branch Manager and evolve within a growing company, in a friendly and dynamic working environment.
You will bring your expertise in Process and propose technical solutions in compliance with
regulatory requirements, deadlines, cost and budget defined with the client.
- Collect and develop user requirements: Identify customer needs and translate into technical
- Process Flow Diagram definition and P&ID elaboration
- Development of material / mass and thermal balances
- Pre-sizing of equipment and instruments needed for setting up the process (pumps, reactors,
- piping, equipment, ...) and define their specifications and key parameters
- Draft various technical documents adapted to customer requests (technical specifications)
- Manage the Call for tenders and evaluate suppliers from a technical, cost, quality and planning
- Approval of supplier execution studies
- Coordinate and monitor supplier’s execution up to commissioning
- Assist to qualification activities
- Participate in risk analysis and project review (HAZOP, FMEA… etc.)
- Participate in process optimization studies
- Advanced training in process, biological engineering or similar fields with at least 5 years of
- experience (including internship) in pharmaceutical processes
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), an asset if in pharmaceutical operations
- and facilities
- Knowledge of the field standards
- Fluent and technical French required
- Fluent and technical English required
- Dutch will be an asset
Our client’s offer
You will develop your skills by working on international projects and through job mobility within the group, depending on the opportunities. Our corporate culture allows you to grow in an environment that promotes accountability and professional growth.