Our Client is a is an innovative medical device company based in Mont-Saint-Guibert and Liège (but also in Israël and Australia) that is currently developing a novel neurostimulation technology to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The mission of the company is to provide their users, with the freedom to enjoy life to its fullest by delivering reliable, durable and harmonious solutions to treat OSA.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead different engineering activities with both internal operation team and external manufacturers.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to all production process and methods to facilitate capacity, cost reduction and quality improvement
- Investigates manufacturing problems for equipment or process related issues.
- Create/update product drawings, manufacturing documents, BOM, etc..
- Proactively identifies issues, troubleshoots, and escalates concerns as appropriate.
- Communicates requirements for validation execution and documentation.
- Promote projects with external manufacturers.
- Performs other duties assigned as needed.
Professional skills Requirements:
- Mechanical , Electro-Mechanical, Material, Biomedical Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in the highly regulated environment (GMP) Medical Device industry preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of operation principles and practices, and procedures.
- Hand’s on technical experience - advantage
- Experience in small projects execution
- Experience working with international suppliers
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse clientele base.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers and the public.
- English - High level (Verbal and non-verbal)
Personal skills required
- Proactive, good communicator and innovative
- Ability to work independently while within a group framework
- Flexible (as the position requires to travel abroad)
- Excellent proficiency in English (verbal and written). German would be a big asset.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems
- Committed to follow company policies and procedures, follow cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
Our Client offers a full-time permanent position along with an attractive remuneration package.
The position is based in Belgium and has an international scope.
This is an agile start-up company culture focused on values of entrepreneurship, engagement, integrity, passion and team spirit.