Our Client is a is an innovative biotechnology company in Belgium focusing on researching and developing novel therapeutic candidates based on Exosomes, known as extracellular vesicles. Exosomes are gaining momentum in the scientific community as potential alternatives to stem cell therapies. The company has strong partnerships and influential networks for collaborating and researching new medical treatments, including research centers, public universities, and private partners. Their primary mission is to provide affordable and accessible therapies to patients with unmet medical needs. The company is currently located in Niel (Antwerpen) and will move in the area of Liège.
You are looking for a professional challenge that allows you to work in a start-up environment in order to participate to the development of production activities?
You want to bring your expertise in cell culture and Clean Room environment in order to face the different challenges? You want to endorse polyvalent responsibilities (R&D and production) in order to contribute to a scaling-up phase?
Plus One can offer you this great challenge:
Your key responsibilities:
• Setting up GMP clean rooms
• Implementation of GMP production process
• Technology-transfer of the process and product development of extracellular vesicles
• GMP production process of extracellular vesicles biologic drugs
• Compliance with company quality management system
• Compliance with the EU and national regulations and laws
• Coordinate routine lab work and other activities related to the production process including Quality Systems, Quality Control, Management of Facilities, Equipment and Materials
• Monitor production process and performance, data recording and storage
• Review and sign-off all documents related to the production process, including data recording
• Contact with products suppliers, device suppliers and technical maintenance teams
Communication & Training Activities
PhD or Master degree in the field of medical or biological sciences.
Our Client offers a full-time permanent position along with an attractive remuneration package.
The position is currently based in Niel (Antwerpen) but the candidate has to be flexible to work from 2021 onwards in the facilities in Liège.