Our client offers highest quality logistic service for the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry, including import, export, distribution, fulfillment and temperature-controlled warehousing for different type of products (Diagnostic Specimens, Medications / Vaccines, Investigational Drugs, Controlled Substances/Narcotics, Dangerous Goods, Medical Supplies). This international Argentinian company is developing their activities in Europe. The Belgian subsidiary that is currently, fast growing, we are looking for a Quality Engineer.
The Quality Responsible will execute and ensure that each and every one of the processes related to the provision of services agreed with customers are carried out in accordance with the Quality standards established by the Company, being aimed at achieving full customer satisfaction and the regulations of the subsidiaries to which it provides support (Spain/Belgium).
- Incorporate the company's Quality and Safety standards and/or Policies into the subsidiary's QMS and ensure that the subsidiary's resources receive proper training in the procedures established by the company. Implement the Security System in the subsidiary with the support of the global areas and supplier in terms of security.
- Maintain the Quality Management System in accordance with the standards defined by the company at a global level.
- Verify that the procedures of other areas are available and aligned with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Carry out the correct investigations of claims, deviations and findings and that preventive, corrective and effective actions are proposed that lead to the improvement of the Quality Management System and avoid recurrence of events. It applies to own facilities, clients, processes, local authorities, suppliers (which must be approved under current procedures) and outsourced services.
- As technical director of Distribution, carry out and keep updated on the activities defined by the Community of Madrid (management of SOPs, training, supplier approval, qualification of distribution suppliers, change control, risk analysis).
- Guarantee the correct distribution of medicines, the legitimacy of origin of the medicines, that a business continuity plan is available, that the effective application is guaranteed if a product withdrawal from the market is necessary.
Our client offers the opportunity to join a fast-growing structure with the solidity of a global group and the familial atmosphere of the local subsidiary in Belgium.
They also offer a good salary package with different advantages.