Our client is an innovative company developing AI technologies for the pharmaceutical industry. Heavily relying on statistical and machine learning approaches, data is the core of our business. To support the growth of the company, we are currently looking for an open-minded and curious junior IT Engineer.
As part of a multidisciplinary scientific team in a human-scale company, you will be actively involved in a variety of tasks related to the IT infrastructure and support. Such a dynamic team will require adaptability and fast learning abilities.
The IT Engineer will be mentored by the IT Manager and will be in charge of a various activities including these:
- Contribute to the deployment and the maintenance of our IT infrastructure : hardware and software
- Contribute in collaboration with the IT Manager to deploy, manage and test the Backup-Restore and Disaster recovery process.
- Contribute to train the company people in the different IT tools implemented.
- Day to Day support the company teams for IT issues.
- Contribute to the management, the security and integrity of our IT Network.
- Increase your knowledge of pharmaceutical industry IT requirements through training and seminars
- A permanent contrat – full time (40 hrs/week) on site
- In a dynamic, growing company located close to Louvain-la-neuve
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including 34 yearly days off
- An innovative and challenging environment with fun team buildings
- Enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
- Continuous professional training and development relating to your skills and experience
- A great Mentor as Manager who will guide you in the secrets of the job
- If you are looking to work in an exciting and dynamic environment, look no further and apply now!
We’re looking for motivated and passionate individuals who love to build things and solve problems.
If this is you, please send us your resume via email: email@example.com or apply online www.plusonesearch.be
We love meeting cool and forward-thinking talents, so don’t hold back!