Training & Development Specialist - BE/US
Our client is a Biostatistical and eCLinical services provider in the field of clinical research. Due to the growth of the company, they are looking for a Senior Training Coordinator in Ottignies.
The job is a key position in the company in order to monitor and follow all the trainings (hard and soft skills).
The position is based in Ottignies and the person will be in charge of the trainings for both Belgian and US teams.
- Collaborate with management to identify company-training needs and search appropriate training programs.
- Provide support and guidance to managers in assessing employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Assess new employees’ training needs and define initial training plans, in collaboration with manager, HR and QA.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Select and manage training resources, including working with internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Review training materials and programs offered by external vendors to determine appropriateness and relevance.
- Manage the technologies and personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Manage the library of training materials such as module summaries, recordings, and presentations.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Manage the scheduling of training sessions, logistics and course enrolment.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Monitor training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Education or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in training and development management.
- Strong track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset with innovative problem solving skills.
- Meticulous, attention to details
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Experience in Life Science is a plus